How to Be A Wedding DJ – How To Plan and DJ a Wedding Ceremony and Reception
James discusses every aspect of being a wedding DJ:
1. The Commitment: It’s not as easy as you think
2. The Planning: It’s all about personalization
3. The Agenda: What works and why
4: The Personality: More important than the music
5. The Music: Not as important as you think
6. The Day Of: Should be the least stressful part of your job
7. The Equipment: It’s last for a reason
8. The Final Word: It’s not about you
9. The Wedding Songs Timeline Planner: A complete wedding planning guide
How To Be A Wedding DJ is filled with tons of ideas on how to make a wedding fun, how to plan a wedding the right way from an event mindset, and a complete walk through of the wedding planning process. This book is designed to bring any newbie DJ up to speed on what it takes to plan and perform at their first wedding or for the veteran DJ who needs to take it to the next level.
Once you get the basics down, you’re next book should be The Best Wedding Reception Ever! by Peter Merry. This one is packed full of fun ideas for you to share with your couples!
How To Be A Wedding DJ is exactly what it claims: how to plan and DJ a ceremony and reception.